Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Heading Off To Vote

I'm going to post quick and then head off to vote. It's always kind of exciting, I think. Boy Three doesn't share the feeling though apparently, because when I woke him up this morning and told him we were going to vote today he announced (a bit grumpily), "Well, I'm not going to vote for anybody!" OK, then.

And now here we have our weekly set of Sunday photos, some taken at church and some during Boy One's fencing lesson.



Cute little Boy Four. We were out of the service for a nursing break, and I just couldn't resist snapping a quick photo.



Boy Two loses a tooth during church, and demonstrates his new trick.



What I see when I turn around.



Me with some very handsome men.



My girls.



Ahhh, the ballet.



Coming soon: The annual leaf photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, you just don't know how glad I am that you can post these pictures for me to look at. We're so many miles apart, but the pictures help. What precious grandchildren I have.

I love you, dear.

Mom

(You don't have to post this comment. Just wanted to tell you how I feel when I see the pictures. Boy, I can't wait to see you all.)