Monday, December 15, 2008

'Twas the week (or so) before Christmas


Girl One, Boy Four, Grandma J, Friend M, and I had Tea with our church ladies.

Girl Two and Boy Four lookin' classy & Christmasy.

Girl One wearing the tops from those little things you get out of gumball machines.

The kids begged me to take a picture of the extra bad bed-head hair. Somehow, it seems to suit him, doesn't it?

Girl Two peeks at Boy Four, who finds himself in a box yet again.

Boys in vests.

Brotherly pride wells up over the five-month-old standing alone.

Better than the last time we got our picture in green.

Boy One's first fencing injury. Good thing the swords aren't actually sharp!

Attack of the ferocious fire-breathing daddy.

4 comments:

Safe Thus Far said...

Addendum: I showed the blog to three-year-old Girl Two. On the last picture, I said, "And there's a fire-beeathing daddy." She excitedly exclaimed, "Hey, that's OUR fire-breathing daddy!"

KeepItSimple said...

Susan...

Did you make the dresses for you and the girls??

Love the picture of the 'fire-breathing Daddy!'.

Hugs -
Camille

PS - I can't believe at how much Girl 1 has grown up!!! She is a young lady!

Safe Thus Far said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Safe Thus Far said...

Sorry--typo.

Yes, I made them. I even followed the instructions! I think that's a first for me. :)