Monday, June 1, 2009

Christian Families At The Crossroads, and pictures from May

We are thinking of going to this family conference. (I hope we do!) What do you think?




Here are some of our pictures from May:

Smiling siblings.


Grandma N and Grandpa came for a visit.


Boy Three learns to ride a bike.


Beautiful Girl Two with beautiful flowers from my mom and dad.


Boy Two and Boy Three licking the bowl.


Daddy and Boy One planting my Mother's Day gift.


Girl Two (on right) with her dear friend at the zoo.


Boy Three and his dear friend at T-ball.


Waiting to see Boy Three on the baseball float in the annual Memorial Day Parade. We were blessed to have visiting Grandma J and her friend S with us.


Beloved Boy One turns 14.


All the children celebrate the birthday.


Boy Four approves of the cake.


The birthday gifts for a boy who likes books.



2 comments:

KeepItSimple said...

Wow, Susan...the kids have grown sooo much since Jamestown!!!

The Botkin Conference looks interesting. If you go, please let us know how it goes.

Many blessings -
Camille

Bonnie said...

Hello, Susan. I saw your sweet comment on my daughter's blog (congratulating the family on new baby Paul) and followed the link here. Did we meet at Jamestown? What a sweet family you have!

Mainly, I decided to comment in answer to your question at the top of the post -- about the Botkin conference. THEN! I discovered that I am too late!

Our family (my husband and I and two of our daughters and their families) went to the Crossroads conference in Georgia in February, and it was a wonderful use of time and resources. The Lord used the Botkins in a mighty way, and our family was blessed and strengthened.

If you ever have the opportunity again, we would certainly encourage you to go. (Oh, maybe you DID go!)

Anyway, God bless you and your family.

Mrs. Frodge in Florida
Beth Discher's mother