Friday, January 7, 2011

Oklahoma Trip in June



Us right before we left.

Here we are at the Casey Jones museum in Jackson, Tennessee.

This is our great-great-Grandmother Lancey's grave outside of Pink, Oklahoma.

Grandpa and Boy One at the marker of the Battle of the Washita.

Grandpa and Grandma N. at the Chalk Mountains in Kansas.

Here we are in the elevator going up to the top of the St. Louis Arch in Missouri.

The only down side was that I was gone for the first time ever on my birthday and I got really homesick. I was glad to finally be back and Mama was glad to have me. :)

We had a birthday party at 11:00 PM as soon as we got home. The main gifts were my hope chest and a purity ring.

And there were still raspberries left to pick and make pies out of when we got home. 



Over all we had a really good time and we got to meet lots of new people. :)

Blessings,
Sarah :)

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Great post, Sarah!!!

When do we get to see pictures of your hope chest after it was unwrapped?

Unknown said...

Thanks, Victoria. :) If you remind me, I will put a picture of my hope chest on FaceBook.