Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tennessee

This weekend we traveled to Cousin R's wedding in Tennessee. The weather was perfect! The baby did "pretty well" in the car; thank you to those of you who prayed for traveling mercies for us!





We stayed in this cute cabin in Townsend. (Staying near the wedding location meant the baby was imprisoned in his car seat as little as possible.)





Grandma J got to meet Boy Four. He looks like he's smiling. :)





Almost time for the wedding. Oooo, don't they clean up good?







The Happy Petersons






Cousins






Grandma J and the lovely bride, Cousin R





We decided to stay an extra day and enjoy Cades Cove.




Boy Three enjoys the Dog Days of Summer.





I beat ALL my kids at golf while toting the baby and the diaper bag!





One of their favorite poses.






One last ride at Pigeon Forge before heading back.





My first attempt at "the annual portrait" is below. I figured I could save a heap of money if I could do this myself. How do you think I did?




No comments: